Our plans for this upcoming weekend are pretty awesome if you ask us. We’re going to hit the slopes nearby and after snowboarding, we’re going to play with dogs and then kick back and relax.
Why did we need to share this with all of you? No particular reason other than we’re excited. What could be better than snowboarding, playing with pups, and chilling? Not much if you ask us. Sounds like a splendid plan.
And if that wasn’t enough fun for one weekend, we recently realized how easy it is to make amazing nachos in the oven. Here’s a quick recipe:
- Chop up some onion, jalapeno, tomato, and cilantro
- Cook some steak chunks in a frying pan with butter
- Chop the steak up into small pieces
- Put down a layer of tortilla chips on an oven-safe plate
- Add cheese, black beans, corn, and garlic
- Toss the rest of it on top (onions, jalapeno, tomato, cilantro, and steak)
- Bake it in the oven until it looks delicious (we like to cook at about 280F)
- Remove from oven and place on top of another plate to avoid getting burned
- Add sour cream and guacamole or fresh avocado
- Eat (also known as nomnomnom)
This is probably one of the best recipes for homemade nachos in the world so feel free to share this with everyone you know because it’s basically the best Christmas gift ever.